If you are tackling your garage spring cleaning projects or clearing out your attics and basements of unused and unwanted items, it’s a great idea to plan on giving those gently used items to charities in our area. Many of them even schedule pick-up to save you the hassle of driving to their donation location!
Below is a directory of local charities that accept donated goods. Be sure and visit their website for further information on what items they accept, their donation process and location(s), and how your items help those in need.
- Catholic Charities Spokane Furniture Bank
- Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
- Hospice of North Idaho
- Idaho Youth Ranch
- St. Vincent de Paul North Idaho
- Salvation Army Kroc Center in Coeur d’Alene
- Salvation Army Thrift Stores – Northwest Division
- Union Gospel Mission Inland Northwest
- Volunteers of America, Eastern WA & No Idaho
- World Relief Spokane
As you are doing your clean-up, if you’ve noticed your garage door making noise, contact us to schedule a repair appointment. Our certified technicians are some of the best in the business. We service most makes and models. Call today:
- SPOKANE, WA: 509-795-3834
- COEUR D’ALENE, ID: 208-714-0242